Presbyterian Women (PW) is an independent organization within the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) of more than 300,000 women. The programming and resource options for the organization offer a variety of ways for women to live out their faith in an inclusive, caring community.
Forgiven and freed by God in Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves
- to nurture our faith through prayer and Bible study,
- to support the mission of the church worldwide,
- to work for justice and peace,
- and to build an inclusive, caring community of women that strengthens the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) and witnesses to the promise of God’s kingdom.
- PW Covenant
- Find a Circle on Long Island
- PW Events
- PW of LI Recipes
- PW Quarterly Newsletters
- Horizons Bible Study
- PW of LI Board Members
- PW of LI Blog
- PW of LI Facebook Page
- Contact the PW LI Board